Jake and Kristin

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Derek said it would be like this.....




On one of the local channels here the weather man's name is Derek Beasley and there are these commercials with a jingle that says "Derek said it would be like this". Well Derek is always wrong. But it seems this time we misjudged Derek. We did get a dumping of snow between yesterday and today. There is a foot of snow outside of our apartment complexes with some areas around Cincinnati getting more more and some getting less.
The dogs are loving it...Jack needs a snow suit because the snow gets clumped in his hair, poor guy.
I'll try and get some pictures of them playing later....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny. Am I always wrong? Glad you enjoyed the snow!

Derek Beasley
Chief Meteorologist
WLWT-TV News 5

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jake and Kristin said...

Derek Beasley, did you really just comment on my blog?! I'm mortified! You aren't always wrong...at least I don't think so. My husband is a tad more cynical than I.

Thanks for all you do!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home